Terms and Conditions
All content provided by Thalia Stanley Group Ltd. (we, us, our) is for educational purposes only. The content is factual information and general commentary only and does not constitute advice. It does not take into account your personal objectives, situation or needs and may not be appropriate for you. It is not intended to be, nor should it be, relied upon as a substitute for financial, legal, investment, accounting or other professional advice. If you need specific advice on your personal circumstances, you should obtain advice from a competent professional. (Any personal information collected by Thalia Stanley Group is purely for personal coaching purposes)
Your use of the content is not intended to, and does not, create an advisor - client relationship between you and us. The content is not financial advice. We are not providing financial advice or financial services, and we are not dealing in financial products. We are not providing a recommendation or statement or opinion intended to influence you or any other person in making a decision about a particular financial product or class of financial products. Case studies and examples are purely for illustration, and are confined to their particular facts. Different facts are likely to produce different results. Such case studies and examples are not exhaustive and are not intended to provide advice or information on your particular situation or circumstances.
The content is current as at the date of publishing or such other earlier date as indicated. The content is liable to change at any time. This content is not a comprehensive treatment of the subject area. You may only access, use and/or print the content for personal and non-commercial use. To the extent permitted by law, we provide the content without any guarantee, warranty or representation of any kind, whether expressed or implied, including but not limited to merchantability, quality, accuracy, completeness, effectiveness, fitness for a particular purpose, reliability, timeliness, usefulness, or results to be obtained, from this content.
We are not liable for any decision, action or omission you make on reliance on such content. You acknowledge and agree that by using the content, you take full responsibility for any and all consequences of acting on and/or using the content. Any use or reliance on this content is entirely at your own risk. Any form of investing and/or trading has inherent risks. We will not be liable for any loss, damage (including any remote, indirect, consequential or incidental loss or damage) or expense incurred or suffered by you or a third party as a result of any access or use of the content, or any decision, action or omission made based on or relating to any part of the content. You agree that our liability is limited to providing access to and use of the content. All intellectual property rights (including but not limited to copyright, know-how and trademarks) in the content are owned by or licensed to us. Any unauthorised copying, modifying, exhibiting, renting, selling, publishing, distributing and/or broadcast of this content or any part thereof is strictly prohibited, is an infringement of intellectual property rights and may result in legal liability.
Copyright © 2021 Thalia Stanley Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.
We don’t make any guarantees about your own results.
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Site or Facebook group, and in the material published on it. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off copies, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from the Site or Facebook group for your personal reference only. You may not distribute any downloaded extracts.
We aim to ensure that the content of the Programmes is accurate and consistent with our current knowledge and practice. However, tax, government and investment limits are subject to change and the figures contained in the Programmes should be used for illustrative purposes only.
The Programmes are educational products only and nothing contained in the Programmes constitutes financial advice in any way. Specifically, we are not giving you investment advice or recommending that you invest in any particular investments. Thalia Stanley Group provides education for you to make your own independent decisions based on your personal circumstances, financial needs or objectives. Before acting on any information, you should consider the appropriateness of it and the relevant product having regard to your objectives, financial situation and needs. In particular, you should seek independent financial advice.
Please also note that the examples used in the Programmes take no account of personal taxation charges. We do not warrant that the Programmes will be fit for your intended use and you should undertake your own evaluation exercise before you choose to rely on the contents of the Programmes.
Any form of investing and/or trading has inherent risks.
Statements and commentary made about the Programmes whether orally or on the “Sites” are not intended to amount to advice or representations by us on which reliance should be placed. You agree that you have not bought the Programmes in reliance upon any representation, warranty, promise, term, condition, obligation or statement which is not expressly set out in these terms. If we have given any representation, warranty, promise, or statement then (except to the extent that it has been set out in these terms and conditions), you hereby waive any rights or remedies which you may have in respect of it.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, we hereby expressly exclude all liability (however arising, including liability in tort (including negligence), breach of contract, misrepresentation or otherwise), even if foreseeable, suffered by any person or legal entity directly or indirectly in connection with the Programmes or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the Programmes, for any: loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of opportunity; loss of profits or contracts; loss of anticipated savings; for any other indirect, special and/or consequential loss or damage.
4. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
5. When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
6. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
7. The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorised access to our data and files. However, no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorised third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site or any digital storage method is completely at your own risk.
9. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY LIKEWISE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE SITE OR THE COMPANY’S TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING YOUR OWN EARNING POTENTIAL AS WELL AS EXECUTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND SERVICES. YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR OWN PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TECHNIQUES; YOUR EXECUTION OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN; THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES OFFERED AND UTILIZED; AS WELL AS YOUR FINANCES, YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR SKILL. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER AMONG ALL INDIVIDUALS, THE COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
11. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
12. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defence of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
Last updated February 2021